An Intimate and Unfiltered Conversation on Books, Brands and Business
For almost 20 years, Richelle Fredson—dubbed the “six-figure book coach”—has worn many hats within the book publishing industry and serves as a publishing guide, guest teacher, and marketing strategist for countless bestselling authors.
Now she works with aspiring authors to develop competitive book concepts, marketable book proposals and thriving online communities.
Each week on Bound + Determined she’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it means to be an author today. We’re going in between the covers with authors, industry experts, and thought leaders to discuss how to both anchor your expertise AND amplify your story so you can share it with the world.
Need a roadmap to publishing your book?
I’ve got you covered!
Enter your name and e-mail below and I’ll send you my roadmap for developing your book idea. You’ll learn how to attract the right agents and publishers, and be on your way to getting your book out into the world!
"*" indicates required fields
Using Your Voice for the Collective Liberation
• The intersection of white supremacy and diet culture
• The difference between self-love, body positivity and body liberation
• The diversity challenges within the wellness industry
• The process of writing a book that potentially triggers your trauma
• When your book is a manifesto–a call to action–for important world conversations
Using our voice + writing for liberation