For almost 20 years, Richelle Fredson—dubbed the “six-figure book coach”—has worn many hats within the book publishing industry and serves as a publishing guide, guest teacher, and marketing strategist for countless bestselling authors.
Now she works with aspiring authors to develop competitive book concepts, marketable book proposals and thriving online communities.
Each week on Bound + Determined she’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it means to be an author today. We’re going in between the covers with authors, industry experts, and thought leaders to discuss how to both anchor your expertise AND amplify your story so you can share it with the world.
Need a roadmap to publishing your book?
I’ve got you covered!
Enter your name and e-mail below and I’ll send you my roadmap for developing your book idea. You’ll learn how to attract the right agents and publishers, and be on your way to getting your book out into the world!
Bringing Your Message to the Stage
In this episode Richelle and Terri cover:
• Finding the hook (and many hooks) within your message
• The parallels between developing a book and a talk
• The permission Terri wants public speakers to take
• Terri’s method for creating a strong signature talk
Build a Social Media Following Authentically + Effectively
In this episode Richelle and Emily cover:
• How to decide what platforms are best for you
• Our tips for engaging on social media
• What’s working to our advantage in social media right now
• How to navigate our fears around vulnerability