An Intimate and Unfiltered Conversation on Books, Brands and Business
For almost 20 years, Richelle Fredson—dubbed the “six-figure book coach”—has worn many hats within the book publishing industry and serves as a publishing guide, guest teacher, and marketing strategist for countless bestselling authors.
Now she works with aspiring authors to develop competitive book concepts, marketable book proposals and thriving online communities.
Each week on Bound + Determined she’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it means to be an author today. We’re going in between the covers with authors, industry experts, and thought leaders to discuss how to both anchor your expertise AND amplify your story so you can share it with the world.
Need a roadmap to publishing your book?
I’ve got you covered!
Enter your name and e-mail below and I’ll send you my roadmap for developing your book idea. You’ll learn how to attract the right agents and publishers, and be on your way to getting your book out into the world!
Standing Out in an Upward Trending Genre
In this episode we cover:
• Determining where you fit in the market (even a crowded one!)
• Doing the research required to understand your “competition”
• Dedicating time to your business to gather necessary intel
• International platform work
• Knowing exactly who your book ISN’T for
Finding Wonder in the Creative Process
• Defining and understanding the science of wonder
• How wonder serves writers AND impacts our global communities
• How to keep experimenting in life
• The process of distilling your ideas into book form
• How to practically include wonder in your life