An Intimate and Unfiltered Conversation on Books, Brands and Business
For almost 20 years, Richelle Fredson—dubbed the “six-figure book coach”—has worn many hats within the book publishing industry and serves as a publishing guide, guest teacher, and marketing strategist for countless bestselling authors.
Now she works with aspiring authors to develop competitive book concepts, marketable book proposals and thriving online communities.
Each week on Bound + Determined she’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it means to be an author today. We’re going in between the covers with authors, industry experts, and thought leaders to discuss how to both anchor your expertise AND amplify your story so you can share it with the world.
Need a roadmap to publishing your book?
I’ve got you covered!
Enter your name and e-mail below and I’ll send you my roadmap for developing your book idea. You’ll learn how to attract the right agents and publishers, and be on your way to getting your book out into the world!
"*" indicates required fields
Breaking Barriers in Books and Beyond
• Why book proposals aren’t a “one + done” process
• Writing a book that’s a slight deviation from your core brand
• What’s underneath people’s money challenges
• Exploration of the mind + money connection
• How money “missteps” frame your view on finances
The Freedom of Choice in Your Publishing Journey
• How Aimee empowers women to live in sync with their body
• Her pros/cons of both traditionally and self-publishing
• Connecting the dots between emotional and physical health
• Writing a book to BECOME an expert
• How social proof/workshopping/research leads to great books