Whether it’s your first book or your fifth, there’s a strong likelihood that you have A LOT of ideas swirling around your head. In fact, the idea you have for your one book–may actually be ten books.
But, how do you get the clarity and hone in on exactly what your book should be?
How do you begin to understand and connect with the needs of your readers?
And once you do have that nailed down, how do you transition that into a strong and marketable book proposal?
This week on Bound + Determined, I’m comin’ in hot with another solo episode PACKED with teachings.
Here’s what we discuss in this episode:
- Getting clarity on your book’s core topic
- The 4 questions you NEED to be able to answer about your book
- Emotionally connecting to your reader
- The power and value of your stories
- Why writing a book for “everybody” is problematic
- A clear breakdown of the book proposal sections
Loved this episode? Leave a review!
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review.
The more reviews we have, the more likely others can find these episodes too.