As you absolutely know by now, I love an opportunity to bring you behind the “velvet rope” of publishing to give you a leg-up and an insider’s edge on your book journey.
I’m bursting with excitement because this week’s Bound & Determined episode does NOT disappoint.
I sat down with top publishing editor Hannah Robinson from GCP Balance/Hachette to get the WHOLE scoop that you need to know, NOW.
- What she looks for in proposals that cross her desk
- The proposal elements that clue her in to a great author
- The proposal No-No’s and “eeks!” (Though she’s too kind to call them that)
- Her view on platform and what to be working on
- How authors can be preparing for Publisher meetings
And SO MUCH MORE!
Don’t miss this episode! It’s a rare chance to hear from someone who is so good at what she does—and she’s spilling all her secrets!
Speaking of secrets… have you heard?! I’m hosting a free live training on August 3rd called 6 Secrets Successful Published Authors Know (That YOU Should, Too!). Register here!
Loved this episode? Leave a review!
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review.
The more reviews we have, the more likely others can find these episodes too.