An Intimate and Unfiltered Conversation on Books, Brands and Business
For almost 20 years, Richelle Fredson—dubbed the “six-figure book coach”—has worn many hats within the book publishing industry and serves as a publishing guide, guest teacher, and marketing strategist for countless bestselling authors.
Now she works with aspiring authors to develop competitive book concepts, marketable book proposals and thriving online communities.
Each week on Bound + Determined she’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it means to be an author today. We’re going in between the covers with authors, industry experts, and thought leaders to discuss how to both anchor your expertise AND amplify your story so you can share it with the world.
Need a roadmap to publishing your book?
I’ve got you covered!
Enter your name and e-mail below and I’ll send you my roadmap for developing your book idea. You’ll learn how to attract the right agents and publishers, and be on your way to getting your book out into the world!
Raising the Volume on Voices that Matter
• Bex’s journey through her first two books (there have been many more!)
• Showing up in alignment with our true purpose
• Writing while health + working through resistance
• Building your platform + community
• Inequity in publishing
Land Media For Your Book and Business
• The importance of PR in all the phases of your book journey
• The biggest misconception + fear people have about PR
• Tracking vulnerability to put ourselves out there
• How to find your hook
• Tips + tricks to landing media
Writing Your Book for Impact and Advocacy
• The moment you realize you have a book in you
• Transgender men representation
• Navigating shame around our trauma
• Placing boundaries on external validation
• Speaking up in our struggle
• And so much more…
Turning Your Pain Into Purpose + Service
• Value of both personal experience + prof. credentials
• Surrendering to timing + control
• Book Proposal Blueprint Group Program
• Taking action on our dreams
• The lies we tell ourselves
• Writing as a 1st generation immigrant
What I Know is Holding You Back From Writing Your Book
Find the Confidence to Write the Book You Were Born To
• Infusing your personality into your writing
• Adjusting our expectations
• Navigating self-doubt as a writer
• Being OK with people not liking you
• The 5 P’s of Confidence