An Intimate and Unfiltered Conversation on Books, Brands and Business
For almost 20 years, Richelle Fredson—dubbed the “six-figure book coach”—has worn many hats within the book publishing industry and serves as a publishing guide, guest teacher, and marketing strategist for countless bestselling authors.
Now she works with aspiring authors to develop competitive book concepts, marketable book proposals and thriving online communities.
Each week on Bound + Determined she’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it means to be an author today. We’re going in between the covers with authors, industry experts, and thought leaders to discuss how to both anchor your expertise AND amplify your story so you can share it with the world.
Need a roadmap to publishing your book?
I’ve got you covered!
Enter your name and e-mail below and I’ll send you my roadmap for developing your book idea. You’ll learn how to attract the right agents and publishers, and be on your way to getting your book out into the world!
Understanding the Role of a Literary Agent
• What a Literary Agent Does and Does NOT Do
• An Agent’s Process of Reviewing Book Proposals
• The Thing to Avoid Doing in Your Book Proposal
• What Most Surprises People About the Publishing Process
Stop Sabotaging and Start Your Book STAT!
• How to serve your community with a book
• How boundaries play into your writing
• Ditching the people-pleaser instinct
• Vulnerability as a writer
• Getting out of your own way
Cut the Excuses: It’s Time to Get Published.
• Hybrid publishing
• Using our stories in service
• Fantasy vs Reality of writing a book
• Investing in the help you need
• Writing a book when “you’re not a writer”
Telling Our Stories for Healing and Hope
• Writing Through Our Trauma
• Sharing Our Stories for Connection
• Standing in Integrity Through Adversity
• Diversity, Equity + Inclusion
Maintaining Your Vision No Matter the Roadblocks
In this episode we cover:
• All the people that touch the book in the traditional process
• How to surrender to the process
• The importance of honoring your emotions as a writer
• Why a platform is so crucial in book publishing