For almost 20 years, Richelle Fredson—dubbed the “six-figure book coach”—has worn many hats within the book publishing industry and serves as a publishing guide, guest teacher, and marketing strategist for countless bestselling authors.
Now she works with aspiring authors to develop competitive book concepts, marketable book proposals and thriving online communities.
Each week on Bound + Determined she’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it means to be an author today. We’re going in between the covers with authors, industry experts, and thought leaders to discuss how to both anchor your expertise AND amplify your story so you can share it with the world.
Need a roadmap to publishing your book?
I’ve got you covered!
Enter your name and e-mail below and I’ll send you my roadmap for developing your book idea. You’ll learn how to attract the right agents and publishers, and be on your way to getting your book out into the world!
Redesigning Life with Sabrina Soto
In this conversation, we get into:
- The power of speaking your goals out loud
- Training for the marathon of your dreams (and keeping the faith along the way)
- Staying invested and full-hearted amidst book challenges
- The confusion that sits between “self care” and “doing it all”
- Putting in the prep work to really change your life
Persistence & Fighting For Your Book Dream
Tune in to hear all the ups and downs, and unorthodox ways Jessie moved through her publishing path to get a book deal for her upcoming book. (Spoiler alert: It took years)
So, if this is you, too, you are not alone.
This is a truly transparent conversation around costs, timing, strategy and more!
And when I asked Jessie how she was celebrating this achievement of landing her deal and publisher she candidly responded: “I’m celebrating by writing the damn book!!!”
Yes to that!
Don’t miss this episode!
Saying Tough Titties to the “Supposed To’s”
Saying Tough Titties to the “Supposed To’s” with Laura Belgray
In this conversation, we get into:
- The struggle of being human (have we really “got this”?)
- Learning who we are (and what we actually give a shit about)
- Giving the finger to all the things we’re “supposed to do” in life
- and a deep dive into her writing and publishing process
Spoiler alert: Her book process wasn’t linear and SHE even got pushback on her platform. Tune in to hear the dirty details about how this hilarious and raw coming-of-age essay book came to be.
P.S. Have I ever been more nervous writing an email? No. I mean, it’s literally about THE Queen of Email. How’d I do, Laura?
Saying Out Loud: Using Your Voice to Achieve Your Dreams
Through this poignant episode and her new book, she challenges us to:
- Through this poignant episode and her new book, she challenges us to:
- Look at the Intersection of creativity, mental health and self-talk.
- Value our talents
- Own our stories AND the ones we tell ourselves
- Find the leaks in our creativity…and our life
- Honor our evolution
- Not water down our message
I hope you’ll tune into this episode and see where YOU can be Saying it Out Loud!
P.S. Stay tuned to this newsletter because if you’re an aspiring author–there’s something NEW and exciting in the works for you!
Living a Beautiful, Whole, Messy Life
In this heartfelt episode, we talk about:
- Prioritizing our needs as humans
- Ways to make small changes to feel better
- Lack of equitable access in the functional medicine space
- Science vs mystery
- Embracing our messy lives
- Navigating insecurity during the book process
You don’t want to miss it!
CW: Child Loss